Failure to follow these terms WILL result in suspension and/or termination of your hosting account!
All services provided by 2by2host.com may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we find to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless 2by2host.com and its employees from any claims resulting from the use of the service which harms the subscriber or any other party.
2by2host.com prohibits sites that promote any illegal activity or present content
that may be harmful to 2by2host.com servers or any other server on the Internet.
Links to such materials are also prohibited.
The following content will not be tolerated on our servers:
- Software Programs (unless created by the client) This does not include scripts of any kind. Scripts are allowed on our server as long as your give credit to the author of the script!
- Pirated software
- Selling fake merchandize on your site
- Cracker programs or archives
- Warez sites
- Torrent links
- Proxy servers of any kind
- Using hosting as a file server (Only 10% of allocated space can be used for video, music, your applications, the other 90% HAS to be HTML or any other code)
2by2host.com will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this
Any second violation for any type of offense will result in termination of your account without a refund.
- We do not allow IRC, egg drop bots or anything of the sort on our network. IRC servers are subject to DoS Attacks. The ports necessary to make IRC work are filtered. If you are caught running an IRC server inside our network your account will be terminated. This is a pretty common practice in the hosting market today. The rule is, you can run anything on the server as long as no one can access it via a standard IRC client
- Multiplayer Games are prohibited on 2by2host.com servers because they drain system resources causing frequent server crashes. We do not allow game servers!
- MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) websites are strictly forbidden on any 2by2host.com server. These sites generally are scams and use our SMTP services for SPAM. 2by2host.com will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
- We do not allow child pornography and will report you without any notice.
Email services limitations
All outgoing emails are limited to 500 a day per mailbox. This limit is not valid if an external email service is used for transaction emails (emails sent from the software on your site)
System and Network Security
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server, or customer of 2by2host.com will result in the immediate termination of your account.
2by2host.com reserves the right to change, append or revise the contents of this document at any time for any reason and without notice.
If you would like a service but do not have enough of a budget, earn points through our affiliate program by referring customers to us and use them toward your project or service with us.
Have any questions?
Use the following form to submit them or call us at 413-776-4190 within US or +1 413 776 41 90 (International).
Use the form below and ask your questions